|Area: North |
|Dug in Year: 1998 |
|Feature Type: wall |
|Related Photo (Click to view larger version in new window)|
|Location: eastern side of building 1 |
|Grid X: 1038 Grid Y: 1193|
|Defined 1995, excavated 1998|
The western wall of building 1 aligned approximately N-S.
Plaster 2133 removed 1997 and number 2564 assigned for Micromorphology block
It consisted of three phases of mudbrick and mortar - (2565)/(2566), (2571)/(2572), (2580)/(2581). The northern part of the wall was in a foundation cut (3040).
Numerous associated floors or surfaces, but not listed in detail.
Western wall of building 1. A single phase construction (phase 1) with no evidence for later modification or alteration. The three sets of mudbrick and mortar were probably laid in rapid succession. Some indication of slumping at northern end.
|In situ Conservation: No |
|Lifted: No |
|Number of Related Diary Entries: 3|
|Conservation Recorded: No|
|Related Photos: 2 (Opens as a group in a new window) |
|Buildings: (Click to view the record) |
|Spaces: (Click to view the record) |
|No. Of Units in this Feature: 12 (Click here to view unit list)|