|Area: North |
|Dug in Year: 1995 |
|Feature Type: bin |
|Feature Subtype: |
|Location: southern side of building 1, western part |
|Grid X: 1039 Grid Y: 1190.3|
|Defined in 1995, excavated 1998.|
F4 is effectively the same as F6, together they form the southern wall of building 1.
Plaster 2101 removed 1997
Consisted fo three sets of mudbrick and mortar, (2597)/(2598), (3007)/(3008), (3010)/(3011).
Numerous associated floors and surfaces, but not listed in detail.
Southern wall of building 1, appears to be a single phase construction (phase 1) which was not altered or modified apart from the insertion of F39 in the eastern part [wall 6].
the three different types of mudbrick were probably laid in rapid succession.
Late on in the season it was discovered that there was also a fourth course (3830) / (3831) which must have been in a cut (3871)
|In situ Conservation: No |
|Lifted: No |
|Feature Relationships: |
|abutted by: (Click to view the record) 11, 359, 360 |
|bonded to: (Click to view the record) 2, 3, 6 |
|Number of Related Diary Entries: 3|
|Conservation Recorded: No|
|Buildings: (Click to view the record) |
|Spaces: (Click to view the record) |
|No. Of Units in this Feature: 13 (Click here to view unit list)|