|Area: South |
|Click on the Plan below to view the related Space, Feature and Unit Sheets|
|Related Photo (Click to view larger version in new window)|
|Location: East mound, |
|The main internal part of the building, Space 120, consisted of a rough rectangular shape measuring 4.40-4.60m east-west and 4.60m-5.40m north-south. A small rectangular ‘bay’ measuring 2.60m by 1.40m lay at the northeast of the structure. |
The walls of Building 44 consisted of walls F.104, F.1340 and F.1341 respectively forming the western, eastern and southern walls of the structure with walls F.1323, F.1324 and F.1339 comprising the arrangement of walls to the north.
It is also now apparent that Building 44 continues to the east beyond the current edge of excavation, access probably gained by a disturbed crawl-hole in the south-east corner of the building.
|Number of Related Diary Entries: 31|
|Conservation Recorded: No|
|Related Photos: 603 (Opens as a group in a new window) |
|Space Numbers Related to this Building: (Click to view the record) |
|Feature Numbers Related to this Building: (Click to view the record) |
|No. Of Units identified in this Building: 537 Click to view unit list|